Martin Venezky Prints


Last week, when I featured
pics of my office update,
I also mentioned my friend
and famed graphic designer
Martin Venezky. When I was
looking for links to his
work, I came across some
new prints, which I ordered
from the SFMOMA. And they've
arrived! So fun. I also
forgot to mention last week,
Martin's wonderful book,
which is a retrospective of
some of his beautiful
graphic design work:
"It Is Beautiful ... Then Gone,"
I highly recommend you pick
up a copy on Amazon.com.


I also really love this
"Print Is Alive" poster,
which I mentioned last
week, but did not show.
I would love a copy, but
cannot afford one right
now. :(

Leave a Reply

About Me

My photo
This blog is by Stenar. I like to be very active, eat healthy, exercise my body and my mind. I love to dance and I love music and most of all I love Sissel. ;) hehe Check out my Sissel web page: The Sissel Website BUY MY T-SHIRT!